Greenpasture Homes, Abuja is a fast-growing property development company in FCT Abuja. We provide approved, affordable, accessible, comfortable, and verifiable land properties in Abuja with global housing standards.
We are located at Suite DOO3, Garki Mall, Opposite Garki International Market, Garki, Abuja.
Job Position: Real Estate Marketing Executive
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Make sales of properties to existing and new clients
- Meeting up with the monthly target
- Represent the organization in sales meetings, sales presentations, and sales rallies.
- Identify new markets and business
- Excellent Negotiation skills and ability to close sales deals timely.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Present sales proposals to potential customers for new business
- Follow up with clients and generate leads via pre-existing relationships, cold calls, face-to-face meetings, or site meeting
- Schedule interested clients for inspection
- Work as a member of Greenpasture Homes team of Marketing Executives
- Develop proposals that speak to client needs, concerns and objectives while maintaining the company’s profitability.
- Maintaining a strong network and ongoing client relationships after project start-up
- Excellent targeting and prospecting skills within the real estate industry.
- Proven ability to close deals
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media, social media, and listing services.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Book interested clients for inspections.
- Follow-up with clients
- Generating clients leads to buying property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Develop sales forecasts
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners in the industry.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information on location, features, square footage, etc.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Marketing or any Social Sciences related courses.
Experience and other expectations:
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience and preferably experience working in the real estate industry.
- Relevant Marketing qualifications or training will be an added advantage.
- Past proven records of meeting sales targets in previous employment.
- Ability to drive/Possession of current driving license
- Perfect understanding of Abuja terrains and road networks
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and presentation skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Must be computer literate.
20th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.