In as much as Educational system continues in Nigeria, day in day out graduates are increasing and as they graduate from different field, each individual will love to fit in a position that can generate enough funds for them.
In this article, I will be sharing with you the list of graduate trainee jobs in Nigeria that are currently ongoing. The training program is purposely to develop and build graduates portfolio in order to retain them instead of going out there in search of a job while some are hiring already experienced graduates.
Listed below are the 6 openings of Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria
1. 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme at Chi Farms Ltd
Chi Farms Limited is an integrated poultry farm with breeding operations and processing of commercial broilers.
Chi Farms offers Parent Stock of layer and broiler lines to other hatcheries in Nigeria. The Company also hatches and distributes commercial pullets and broilers, and offers post-sales technical services to customers.
Chi Farms produces and processes broilers, sausages, and hamburgers for fast foods, restaurants, hotels, catering services, and supermarkets in Nigeria.
Job Position: 2023 Technical Trainee Programme (All Disciplines)
Job Location: Nigeria
The Technical Trainee Program is aimed at grooming smart & young graduates as well as young professionals key for any roles in the business.
Trainees are required in the following roles:
- Production (Chemicals),
- Quality Control,
- Technical Sales,
- ERP Development (Navision),
- Poultry Production.
First Degree (B.Sc./BA) in Chemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering or related fields of study.
- Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2022.
- 0-3 years work experience (Must have completed NYSC).
- Willing to work in any of our locations within Nigeria.
- Application Deadline
- 30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an aptitude test.
- Successful candidates will be expected to resume on 9th January, 2023.
2. Graduate Trainee at The Simba Group
The Simba Group, founded in Nigeria in 1988, is a conglomerate with operations across Nigeria’s most dynamic economic sectors.
The Group commands leadership positions in all five companies that share a simple, yet effective, corporate vision: providing the customer with unparalleled satisfaction.
Job Position: Industrial Attachment Student
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
We are recruiting an industrial trainee student that can work in our inverter section for a duration of at least 6 months, in Ikeja area of Lagos state.
Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
15th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
3. NYSC Intern at Smartflow Technologies Ltd
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill.
In addition to being an engineering-focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation, and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
Job Position: NYSC Intern
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Have you been posted or redeployed to Lagos State for Youth Service and need a place for your primary assignment? We are recruiting Corp Members for our NYSC Recruitment Program to join the following departments:
- Accounting department
- Procurement department.
- Interested Applicants should possess B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
- Applicant must be a Batch B stream 1 and 2 2022 / 2023 Corp Member currently deployed to Lagos State
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Excel, PowerPoint and Word will be an added advantage.
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
4. Graduate Trainee at Traction Apps
Traction Apps is a platform that provides you with all the tools to run and grow your business. Accept payments, manage sales, send invoices, manage inventory and a lot more on Traction.
Job Position: Terminal Management Intern
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
What you’ll do:
- Manage POS Terminal Stock – Inventory, Issuing and Control
- Ensure the right app are on POS terminals before handing them over to the commercial operations Team for merchant deployment
- Manage the process of terminal repairs and troubleshooting
- Contribute to merchant support, customer success and product support activities as needed
- To monitor the Threshold for Airtime vending account
- To carry out test transactions across all pos terminals using all card schemes (GA & ETOP)
- Attending to any other related task assigned by Lead Terminal Management, Head payment operation, and the management.
What you’ll need:
- BSc Degree is preferred
- 0 – 1 year of experience in a relevant role
- Understanding of the Fintech industry
- Ability to relate professionally with merchants/customers, attending to their needs in a proactive manner
- Strong communication skills.
Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners.
Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth.
The Best Team: Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events.
Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favorable results.
Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal.
High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold.
Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers.
Above & Beyond: We don’t just do what’s expected of us; We go the extra mile.
1st September 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.
5. Graduate Trainee at Kreateng
Kreateng is a software development, branding and Fin-tech company. We breathe life into other brands through technology.
Job Position: Business Analyst (Entry Level)
Job Location: Lagos
We are looking for a business analyst who will work closely with stakeholders to identify goals, develop best practices for data collection, and analyze current processes to determine what can be improved to achieve overall business goals.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Documenting and communicating results of your efforts
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross functional team members and management
- Working closely with clients, technicians and managerial staff.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel and outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- A track record of following through on commitments.
20th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
6. Graphics Designer at Unique Award Plaques
Unique Award Plaques is a small business growing into a bigger one under the design & printing industry. We are commited to training young individuals who are also willing to work in this industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
Minimum of SSCE qualification with 1 – 3 years of work experience.
N30,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.