Rupetta Academy is a leading modern and efficient online learning platform designed to remove all barriers to a successful learning experience. We are keen on providing qualitative learning experiences by creating and enhancing learning opportunities and resources. We are passionate about impact; we want to create value that touches and improves people’s lives.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for an innovative and excellent target-driven Business Development Officer to join our growing team.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for creating strategies and discovering new opportunities that will advance the business growth.
- The Business Development Officer will also maintain and promote this growth over periods of time.
- Identify business opportunities, target market, and what their needs are.
- Generate revenue for the company and ensure that the company can achieve its revenue target.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and strategies for promotion and growth.
- Research and analyse market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Developing strategies, plans, and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive sales.
- Introduce new business ideas and opportunities to exceed monthly targets.
- Generate new leads and close sales lead with potential customers, organisations, groups, and individuals.
- Ensure excellent communication and interaction with potential and existing clients with regard to their needs and interests and provide sales representation when needed.
- Design and develop marketing plans and proposals for management.
- Implement all marketing, business development, and promotional campaigns.
- Design targeted campaigns: design and execute effective events and campaigns for high-quality lead generation.
- Promoting the company brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Always deliver an excellent client experience, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the company’s offerings to customers.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with rules and policies.
- Must be a Graduate of a University or any recognised tertiary institution.
- 3 – 6 years experience in sales, marketing, or business development.
- Relevant industry experience and on-the-job training.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications and modern office technology.
- Computer literacy.
Other skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A can-do attitude.
- Team Player.
- Excellent business proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Proactive and target driven.
- Strong Business acumen.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership skills with steadfast resolve and integrity.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of financial measures of company performance.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to think outside the box.
Fixed salary and highly competitive commission.
26th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: Rupettarecruitment@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email